Namura Technologies Piston Kit
Part Number: NA-10000-6
- Namura gives you a higher performance piston without the higher price
- MOS2 Coated Skirts increase heat transfer and reduce friction to eliminate cold seizures.
- Higher silicon content reduces expansion rates and increases wear resistance.
- Machined Smooth Heads Reflect combustion heat and reduce carbon buildup.
- Namura piston kits come with the piston, a set of OEM quality rings, a wrist pin, and circlips.
Why replace your cylinder when you can replace the piston for a fraction of the cost and time? Namura offers direct replacements for the original equipment as well as hi-compression and a variety of bore sizes to meet your ride's needs. MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Skirts increased heat transfer, reduced friction, and helping to eliminate cold seizures. Machined Smooth Heads Reflect combustion heat and reduces carbon buildup, protecting the top of the piston. Anodized Domes Increase heat resistance and durability; anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons. Hyper-eutectic Casting Process Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance. Namura gives you a higher performance piston without the higher price. Namura piston kits come with the piston individually wrapped, a set of OEM quality rings packed in their own box, a wrist pin, and circlips.
1998-04 Honda TRX450S
1998-04 Honda TRX450ES
1998-04 Honda TRX450FE
1998-04 Honda TRX450FM Foreman
- Piston Size (mm): 91.46
*📦 We only ship to the lower 48 states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, or Puerto Rico
In Stock Ready to Ship
Our hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 CTS
Saturday - Sunday: Closed.
We focus on providing the best customer service possible (and our feedback rating shows it!).
If you have questions, concerns, or problems then please contact us right away.
We will respond in the order in which your inquiry was received.