Namura Technologies Piston Kit
Part Number: NA-10008-4
- Namura gives you a higher performance piston without the higher price
- MOS2 Coated Skirts increase heat transfer and reduce friction to eliminate cold seizures.
- Higher silicon content reduces expansion rates and increases wear resistance.
- Machined Smooth Heads Reflect combustion heat and reduce carbon buildup.
- Namura piston kits come with the piston, a set of OEM quality rings, a wrist pin, and circlips.
Why replace your cylinder when you can replace the piston for a fraction of the cost and time? Namura offers direct replacements for the original equipment as well as hi-compression and a variety of bore sizes to meet your ride's needs. MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Skirts increased heat transfer, reduced friction, and helping to eliminate cold seizures. Machined Smooth Heads Reflect combustion heat and reduce carbon buildup, protecting the top of the piston. Anodized Domes Increase heat resistance and durability; anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons. Hyper-eutectic Casting Process Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance. Namura gives you a higher performance piston without the higher price. Namura piston kits come with the piston individually wrapped, a set of OEM quality rings packed in their own box, a wrist pin, and circlips.
2005-11 Honda TRX500FE
2005-11 Honda TRX500FM
2005-11 Honda TRX500TM
2005-11 Honda TRX500FPE
2005-11 Honda TRX500FPM Foreman
2001-14 Honda TRX500FA Foreman Rubicon
2004-08 Honda TRX500FGA Foreman Rubicon
2009-14 Honda TRX500FPA Fourtrax Foreman Rubicon
- Piston Size (mm): 92.96
Image just for reference