Namura Technologies Piston Kit
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Piston components/kits are subject to Size AND Fitment Specificity; you NEED TO MEASURE YOUR CYLINDER BEFORE ORDERING. If you use the wrong size piston/piston rings, you will damage your cylinder and we will not be liable. Return will NOT be accepted.
Part Number: NA-50003-4
- Namura gives you a higher performance piston without the higher price
- MOS2 Coated Skirts increase heat transfer and reduce friction to eliminate cold seizures.
- Higher silicon content reduces expansion rates and increases wear resistance.
- Machined Smooth Heads Reflect combustion heat and reduce carbon buildup.
- Namura piston kits come with the piston, a set of OEM quality rings, a wrist pin, and circlips.
Why replace your cylinder when you can replace the piston for a fraction of the cost and time? Namura offers direct replacements for the original equipment as well as hi-compression and a variety of bore sizes to meet your ride's needs. MOS2 (Teflon/Molybdenum) Coated Skirts increased heat transfer, reduced friction, and helped to eliminate cold seizures. Machined Smooth Heads Reflect combustion heat and reduce carbon buildup, protecting the top of the piston. Anodized Domes Increase heat resistance and durability; anodized domes are 75% stronger than non-anodized pistons. Hyper-eutectic Casting Process Provides higher silicon content for reduced expansion rates and additional wear resistance. Namura gives you a higher-performance piston without the higher price. Namura piston kits come with the piston individually wrapped, a set of OEM quality rings packed in their own box, a wrist pin, and circlips.
1994-00 Polaris 300L 2x4
1994-00 Polaris 300L 4x4
1994-00 Polaris 300L 6x6
1996-99 Polaris 300 Xplorer
1996-99 Polaris 300 Xpress
- Piston Size (mm): 75.47