Jeep Wrangler JK Lift Kit 2007-2018 2.5 Inch Bare
NOTE: THESE ARE BARE METAL (ie: NOT powder coated). If you want a powder-coated part, please refer to one of our many powder-coated parts.
Kit includes the following:
(2) - 2.5" Front lift coils
(2) - 2.5" Rear lift coils
(2) - Front Lower control arms with poly bushings
(2) - Front Upper control arms with poly bushings
(2) - Rear Lower control arms with poly bushings
(2) - Rear Upper control arms with poly bushings
(1) - Adjustable front track bar
(1) - Adjustable rear Panhard bar
(2) - Adjustable front end links
(2) - Adjustable rear end links
Made in the USA: Our springs, control arms, track bar, Panhard bar, end link rods, and track bar are made entirely in the USA. Even better, the control arms, track bars, Panhard bars, and sway bars are made all in the same facility. That means our steel cutting, bending, machining, welding, AND EVEN rubber and polyurethane molding for the control arm bushings are ALL DONE IN THE SAME FACTORY, ensuring quality and seamless integration and assembly of components. Steinjäger's vertically integrated manufacturing system means that a high-value, high-quality, American-made lift kit is now available for Jeep owners.
Warranty: Lifetime on Control Arms, Track Bar, Panhard Bar. One Year on End Links and Springs.