Wiseco Performance Piston Kit
Part Number: 2379M07850
Piston Size: 78.50mm
- These kits contain everything you need to complete your piston repair the first time
- Dedicated forgings are used for superior strength to weight ratio utilizing aerospace alloy.
- A high-Performance ring kit and alloy pin are included with each piston kit for extended life and sustained power.
- Each piston is built from race-proven designs chosen by the top race teams in all forms of racing, including Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Superbike, and more.
- All Piston Kits are precision-crafted and forged in the USA
Wiseco leads the performance aftermarket by producing the highest quality forged pistons for Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Outboard Marine, and Motorcycles right here in the USA. Wiseco is unique because we forge all of our own pistons in-house, and produce all of our own forge toolings right here in the USA. Extreme racing conditions demand the strength and toughness that only forged pistons can offer. Compared to cast pistons, forgings are tougher and more durable and will stand up to the abuse that high-performance motorsport applications require. Most castings are brittle, have no grain structure, and tend to fail catastrophically when the material yield strength is exceeded. Forgings have condensed grain that is aligned to the features of the part, which produces higher mechanical properties, and resistance to impact and fatigue. Each forging is designed to optimize the strength-to-weight ratio and maximize performance. In addition, in-house dyno testing gives Wiseco the ability to develop state-of-the-art technology such as new shapes, coatings, and components, and lead the industry through rigorous R&D.
1993-99 Ski-Doo 670 Engine Type
1999 Ski-Doo Formula Deluxe 670
1998-99 Ski-Doo Formula Z
1997-98 Sju-Doo MXZ670
1995-97 Ski-Doo Summit 670
1996 Ski-Doo Mach I 670
1993-95 Ski-Doo Formula Mach I 670
1994-95 Ski-Doo Formula SS670
1994-95 Ski-Doo Grand Touring 670 SE
- Displacement: 678cc
- Standard Piston Size: 78.00mm
- Bore Oversize: 0.50mm
- Stroke: 70.00mm