Wiseco Oversized Piston Kit
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Piston components/kits are subject to Size AND Fitment Specificity; you NEED TO MEASURE YOUR CYLINDER BEFORE ORDERING. If you use the wrong size piston/piston rings, you will damage your cylinder and we will not be liable. Return will NOT be accepted.
Part Number: 4965M08400
- Dedicated forgings are used for superior strength-to-weight ratio utilizing aerospace alloy.
- A high-Performance ring kit and alloy pin are included with each piston kit for extended life and sustained power.
- Each piston is built from race-proven designs that are chosen by the top race teams in all forms of racing including Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Superbike, and more.
Wiseco leads the performance aftermarket by producing the highest quality forged pistons for Dirt Bikes, ATV's, Snowmobiles, Outboard Marine, and Motorcycles right here in the USA. Wiseco is unique because we forge all of our own pistons in-house, and produce all of our own forge tooling right here in the USA. Extreme racing conditions demand the strength and toughness that only forged pistons can offer. Compared to cast pistons, forgings are tougher and more durable and will stand up to the abuse that high-performance motorsport applications require. Most castings are brittle, have no grain structure, and tend to fail catastrophically when the material yield strength is exceeded. Forgings have condensed grain that is aligned to the features of the part, which produces higher mechanical properties, and resistance to impact and fatigue. Each forging is designed to optimize the strength-to-weight ratio and maximize performance. In addition, in-house dyno testing gives Wiseco the ability to develop state-of-the-art technology such as new shapes, coatings, and components, and lead the industry through rigorous R&D.
Fits: 2008-14 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
- Displacement: 1441cc
- Standard Bore Size: 81.00mm
- Actual Bore Size: 84.00mm
- Bore Oversize: 3.00mm
- Stroke: 65.00mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.5:1