IMPORTANT NOTICE: Piston components/kits are subject to Size AND Fitment Specificity; you NEED TO MEASURE YOUR CYLINDER BEFORE ORDERING. If you use the wrong size piston/piston rings, you will damage your cylinder and we will not be liable. Return will NOT be accepted.
Wiseco Performance Piston Kit
Part Number: 716M08800
Piston Size: 88.00mm
- These kits contain everything you need to complete your piston repair, the first time
- Dedicated forgings used for superior strength to weight ratio utilizing aerospace alloy.
- High Performance ring kit and alloy pin included with each piston kit for extended life and sustained power.
- Each piston is built from race proven designs that are chosen by the top race teams in all forms of racing including Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Superbike, and more.
- All Piston Kits are precision crafted and forged in the USA
Wiseco leads the performance aftermarket by producing the highest quality forged pistons for Dirt Bikes, ATV's, Snowmobiles, Outboard Marine, and Motorcycles right here in the USA. Wiseco is unique because we forge all of our own pistons in house, and produce all of our own forge tooling right here in the USA. Extreme racing conditions demand the strength and toughness that only forged pistons can offer. Compared to cast pistons, forgings are tougher and more durable, and will stand up to the abuse that high performance motorsport applications require. Most castings are brittle, have no grain structure and tend to fail catastrophically when the material yield strength is exceeded. Forgings have condensed grain that is aligned to the features of the part, which produces higher mechanical properties, and resistance to impact and fatigue. Each forging is designed to optimize the strength-to-weight ratio, and maximize performance. In addition, in-house dyno testing gives Wiseco the ability to develop state-of-the-art technology such as new shapes, coatings, and components, and lead the industry through rigorous R&D.
2006-07 Sea-Doo 3D 950 DI
2004-05 Sea-Doo Sportster 950 LE DI
2003-04 Sea-Doo XP 950 DI
2000-03 Sea-Doo GTX 950 DI
2000-03 Sea-Doo LRV 950
2002-03 Sea-Doo LVR 950 DI
2000-03 RX 950 DI
2000-03 Sea-Doo Sportster 950 LE
1999-03 Sea-Doo VSP 950 LTD
1998-03 Sea-Doo XP 950 LTD
2000-02 Sea-Doo GTX 950
1998-02 Sea-Doo GTX 950 LTD
2000-02 Sea-Doo RX 950
2001-02 Sea-Doo RXX 950
2000-02 Sea-Doo XP 950
1997-99 Sea-Doo GSX 950 LTD
- Displacement: 951cc
- Standard Piston Size: 88.00mm
- Bore Oversize: STD
- Stroke: 78.20mm